Saturday, February 27, 2010

Soccer Game

Click on picture to enlarge
Grandson No. 2 is playing soccer at Wando High School this year and I am enjoying having the games so near. He has played club soccer for years and traveled all over the place from North Carolina to Florida for his games which makes it hard for working grandmas. Today the game was right here in Mount Pleasant at Patriot's Point. They won the game but I can't remember the score exactly - I think it was 5 - 0!! They were tied at zero for most of the game and then it was one goal after another. And I only took 130 pictures. It was the first time at a soccer game with my new camera and I am very pleased. I would have enjoyed a better zoom but it did just fine the way it is.

And isn't he gorgeous? (No, I am not prejudiced - I am the grandma!)

*** Update - Sunday noon - they played 5 games in the tournament and took it all! Yea! Go Wando!

2 comments:

  1. They are both really handsome. But look at their parents and their grandma Suzie. Duh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh! thats what Grandma`s do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!