
Almost every morning my alarm goes off at 5:00 AM and I "rise and shine" to go for a morning walk. When I first started doing this there was a small amount of light in the sky but not anymore. It is pitch black outside at 5:20 when I make it out the door. I have become quite addicted to walking in the dark and watching the stars knowing that no one can really see me. It makes walking in a crowded sub-division seem more like walking in open spaces because I can't see much.
Yesterday I saw a lovely falling star and today I made friends with a nice little frog. Just as I was about to open the front door to come back in I heard a smushy kind of sound and looked around. You have to remember that it is still black outside. I saw a blob on the side of the house and realized I was not alone. There was a lovely big frog. Well, I quickly ran for my camera and went to take his picture. When I took it, I couldn't even see him as it was so dark out. but it turned out quite nicely considering all. Nice color, wouldn't you say?
So, there is more to early morning walks than just the exercise!
OMG...up at 5 a.m....that's not civilized! Great pic!
ReplyDeleteIf you put a whole bunch of spaces between the picture and your typing, the spacing will come out better. Or you can copy your photo (the less than sign blah blah blah stuff greater than sign) by highlighting over it and clicking on "Control" and "C" to copy it, then paste it elsewhere by clicking on "Control" and "V". It's all spacing and moving pics around - using small pics, right or left etc. Takes some time to get used to it. And yes, 5 am is not civilized...
ReplyDeletePS What was the smushy kind of sound? Frogs go "ribbit" don't they?
ReplyDeleteThe Smushy Kind of Sound, Heather was the frog sticking to the house. He didn't "ribbit" because he was trying to be quiet so I wouldn't notice him!
ReplyDeleteSuzie
Better sticking to the house instead of you huh?
ReplyDelete