Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dottie's Cookbook

I have started a new blog! A few years ago I started adding my mother's recipes to an old recipe program and never got them all entered before we left to go cruising and the computer went away. Christie has been holding the recipes for me and I just recently got them back from her. They are in a large plastic index card box and I am going to attempt to put them all on a blog. I am hoping that her descendants will enjoy them! And actually, since my father was a good cook too, some of these are his.

Take a look and let me know what you think. Happy eating! There is a link on the right - My Mother's Recipes.

http://dottiescookbook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!