Here are some pictures of my first tries at this hobby. I am still learning and have a ways to go but it sure is fun. I make a lot of bracelets because I can wear them. I don't really wear necklaces because I have to wear the lanyards at work and I had to give up earrings years ago because of allergies. So bracelets are a big hit with me. I am just having so much fun with this and it is not terribly expensive once you get your basics purchased.We have found a new store that has lots and lots of the natural stones like the rust agate below that I love so I am going to be spending more time there in the future!



I made this purple necklace and earrings from an old bracelet from Mexico days.
Looks like you have a budding talent there, Suzie. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDelete