Sunday, July 19, 2009

Charleston

Another day in Charleston. We went to Farmer's Market, didn't buy a thing but had a great time taking pictures! You can almost get hungry looking at these beautiful bright veggies and berries.


Baby Eggplant


I know you are wondering what this ugly thing is. We asked and were told it was a very nice "French Squash". I looked it up and couldn't find any more information than that. Anyone ever seen one of these before?

Okra is really big in the south
And so are sweet potatoes. They make everything from sweet potatoes.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great, except for that snot. Oops, I mean okra.
    You didn't buy anything? How could you resist? The "Toshal's" took us to a fruit and veggie store, called "Grower's Direct" or something - only fruit, veggies, some fresh breads, nuts and granola. YUM!!! Corn! Asparagus! Artichokes!!! Stuff we never got in Mexico... It was great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!