Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Jake was looking out the window waiting for Santa to come!We had so much fun opening our gifts this Christmas. Santa was good as usual and we all had lots of fun!
We opened just a few on Christmas Eve and then finished off on Christmas morning. I had made a great egg and sausage casserole so we took a break and pigged out - again!
Don't I have handsome grandson's? I think so. Casey (above) is 17 and a senior at Wando High School (Mount Pleasant, SC. Brendan (below) will be 19 next month. Brendan is a freshman at Iona College in New York. It is so great having him home with us!


And there is more to come because we are going back over soon for more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!