Sunday, January 31, 2010
Winter Where We Live
It is COLD. It is not my favorite time of year that is for sure. I have a hard time even finding something pretty to take a picture of. But I did enjoy the bare tree with the bright blue sky we had today. (The nest you see is actually a squirrel nest) I think we have about another 4 weeks of the REALLY bad and then it will be better. The trees will begin to bud out and I will have to spend some time in the yard. That is the good thing about winter - no yard work. Oh, I could go out there - there is certainly plenty to do, but I don't want to and it is COLD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Gosh, I love you Suzie. You see beauty in just about anything. I envy that because I sure do love beauty in any form. You just find it easier than I do.
ReplyDelete