We had a really good time at the 4th of July celebration here in the "Hood". This little guy was celebrating and volunteered to be "sent to the moon"! On the second mail box blow up he finally made it! What we did was remove the real mailbox, replace it with a cheapie one and then blow it up. Then I was unsatisfied so they reconstructed it and put Mr. Frog onboard and did it again. It was great fun and I know...we are sick but did I ever say we weren't??

Senor Froggie


Ready for Blast-Off!

I think Senor Froggie had too much fun!

Some of the kids had their own party!

Christie (daughter)

"The Group!"

Kirby (husband)

Jake was very traumatized as were all the dogs.


Casey (grandson)

Brendan (grandson)

Yea!! We had sparklers!
We had so much food as I am sure everyone did! And the fireworks provided were just the best....always are! Phil and Michael came through with the best and the kids did a great job of orchestrating the whole thing! Thanks everyone for a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!