Thanks for checking in! It's good to know that I am not speaking (writing?) to myself!! I appreciate everyone who visits my blog!! Thank you!
And now - some more pictures.
A couple of weeks ago my boss invited Kirby and I to go out in their boat on the Wando River and watch the sunset....and drink a little wine too!

That's Vanessa, their Portuguese Water Dog, Bella, Kirby and James at the helm.

The tide was VERY high when we got there. I had been wanting a picture of the marsh grass and finally had an opportunity. I love the marshes so much.

At the end of a nice evening sipping wine and good conversation with really good people - we watched the sun set. The weather was perfect. Not too hot, no wind and no clouds. Oh, and no rain! Nice time! (Aren't I lucky to have such a great boss and bosses wife!??)
Your pictures are just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics and yes you are a lucky girl!
ReplyDelete