Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Strange Cult - Beautiful Schooner

Before we left Savannah, Tanya and I decided to take a Free Tour of the beautiful "old" schooner that was docked along the boardwalk.  I can never pass up a boat tour unless the line is too long!  It was so lovely and they were letting people come onboard and walk all over it.  I couldn't figure out the gimmick.  So, I asked....It belongs to the "12 Tribes".  You can look them up.  My computer won't let me go to their site....I don't know why.  Is it protecting me from something?  I read the literature they gave me and whoa!  CULT!  But the boat was very, very lovely!  (They all live together - commune style!)

Just look at this galley!  Better then my kitchen!
And the bathroom was big and luxurious.  (Here is my Tanzie!)
I sure never had a stateroom like this on my boat!  I really could handle this!
The pilot house was very traditional with the wooden wheel and all the varnished wood.
But the mast was not wood!  What a shame!

2 comments:

  1. Cult or no cult, that is a beautiful boat. Glad they let you disembark...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great looking yacht. Of course, I love the galley!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!