We were invited over to James and Denise's for Sunday Brunch. These are the folks that we have been doing brunch with for the past 6 months and it has become quite the tradition for us. This time Denise decided to have brunch at their home.
Their home was gorgeous! I loved the large dining room and huge table. You have to notice the crystals on the chandelier...some of them are colors. What fun!
Of course we had champagne! Don't you just love that flute? I wanted to put it in my purse but refrained!
 |
| Dana, Adam, James, their son, Jonathan, Kirby and Denise |
Dana and Adam were visiting from upstate New York. I love meeting new people! I think that is what most people enjoy most about a bed and breakfast - the interesting people you meet. Anyway, we all enjoyed the She Crab Soup, Shrimp and Grits, Spinach Salad and for the finishing touch, Denise make Bananas Foster! Oh, was that ever good! It was all very fun, fun, fun!
Yeah, stealing that glass is tempting. And the chandelier. Stuff that would just go great on a boat...?
ReplyDelete