Thursday, October 6, 2011

San Diego Trip Part 1

I am back from my great trip to San Diego to visit my son, Ryan and his family - wife, Lisa and boys Kevin and Justin. Kevin is five and a half and has recently started kindergarten. Justin is two and a half and is in his first pre-school. I am a very lucky mom and was able to talk my daughter, Christie, into traveling with me so that I could have some time with my 2 children at the same time. You know I prefer photos to anything else so here is the beginning of my photo journal of our long weekend together.
Ryan was able to somehow pull himself away from work and meet us at the airport.  So, of course I snapped his picture and then turned around and got Christie!  And thus began a weekend of over 400 pictures!  (and no, I am not going to share them all!)

This is Justin who didn't really remember me but warmed up quite rapidly.  Like his brother, he got my blue eyes!  Yea!
And this is Kevin.  He was at school when we arrived so we all went to pick him up together.  This picture is his reaction when he realized that I was standing right near him and taking his pictures!  This is what a 5 year old does!
And then it was back to his lesson.
This is a series of pictures and I just love it.  Both boys were fresh from the bath all clean and sweet.  We were out by the pool with no parents around and I was trying to get a picture of them.  I never did succeed in getting something "perfect" but I think this series is perfect.  Of course you probably won't enjoy it as much as I do as they are MY grandson's but I think it is pretty cute.  After this series I did get them to sing "Happy Birthday" to their daddy whose birthday was the next day.  I got that on video and it is rather classic!





Too Cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!