Tomorrow morning we have to be outside at 6:00 am for our 7:00 am garage sale. We have worked so hard all week to gather everything in the house and move it to the garage. I actually took this picture early today ----there is much more in the garage now! We are so excited to get this show on the road. I hope we have a good turn out for the sale as we have everything out there ready for it's new life. ( I have to admit that as I go through this stuff, I have actually returned some of it to the house - I just can't part with it!) We have already sold some wine glasses, our lovely sunroom chairs, the exercise bicycle and a turkey roaster. Not too bad! But lots to go! Wish us luck!!
Kirby picked up some 6 foot tables so at 6:00 we will be out there trying to make it all look appealing to the shoppers. Mexican Coffee will probably be in order!
You must be so emotional right now......so much change at once...happy and some sad. I wish you the very best of luck with this sale tomorrow. One step closer to your new life!!
ReplyDeleteThose wine glasses better not have been the Kentucky ones!!! Ha ha ha! Wishing you tons of luck today Luv!
ReplyDeleteGarage sales are very hard work!! And getting everything together is daunting since so much has some kind of sentimental or family connection.
ReplyDelete