Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Retirement Soon!!

Just look at that counter on the right of the screen!!!  NINE Days until I retire!  It really is going to happen.  We are going to be, well, not poor, but frugal.  We won't be quite poor enough for food stamps and free cell phones...you have to never work to get that.  Responsible people ....oh, don't even go there, Suzie.  This is supposed to be a happy and fun blog!

So, just 9 days and we will be free!  Yea!

1 comment:

  1. I'm envious! I have a 'big ole' 5 on my calendar that shows the whole school year at a glance. No one knows what that big red 5 is doing there, but I do and I look at it everyday. Counting down is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!