
I have to thank Lucy again for the lovely flowers that she sent me on her blog. Lucy, that was so thoughtful of you and I could almost smell them. And I would like to give these little flowers to my friend, Barb, who is the wonderful "mom" to the best dog in the world - Holly! Love you, Barb!
And here is a little story about my orchid. I bought this orchid at the grocery store last year and took it to work until it lost all of it's blooms. Instead of throwing it away I brought it home, put it in the windowsill and watered it regularly. Months later I was so surprised to see a little sprout with 2 buds on it. Wow, lovely blossoms and I did nothing!
Last year it had a long stem of light lavender blooms. This year - only 2 but the color is much more intense.
It has been fun....so I bought another one and took it to work.......................
I thought that orchids were pretty soft... so, congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAnd you're welcome about my pictures
You are so welcome. I love you too. Sorry I haven't been around lately. Tomorrow is the last day that we have a food booth at a Builder's Expo at the Alamo Dome. It's been real tiring. We are happy it will be over tomorrow. Will talk soon.
ReplyDelete