
Don't ever let Kirby tell you that he is bored at home with his retirement! If he needs a break from his Honey Do's, he just hangs out in the garage and whips up a batch of home brewed ale. It looks like a mess but it really does work and his ale really is fantastic! The garage brewing takes him a whole day - 8 hours of work. Now it is resting in the back bedroom where it will stay for 2 to 3 weeks before he bottles it and then it will wait another 2 to 3 weeks. The end result is worth the wait. And - he tells me that it saves him money. I don't know if I believe him but it really doesn't matter.
I have added some more pictures of Kirby's garage to our Picasa website - and there are a couple of the dogs playing, too!
This could get dangerous!! I remember a time in another life we made wine! It was pretty good too. It's a fulfilling undertaking...I really liked it. I bet your ale is pretty darn good, Kirb!
ReplyDelete