In this picture - Brendan, Christie, Me but you can't see me because I am taking the picture, Casey, Michael and Kirby.
Here is my wonderful Kirby! Love that man!

And my beautiful daughter, Christie. (with Brendan in the background)Here is Casey who is 16 now and a junior in high school. Don't you just love that light crown on his head?
And Michael who has been walking and working out regularly and looks terrific!

I didn't get a picture of Brendan or me. Next time!
And of course, no posting is complete without a picture of the dogs. Socks on the left and Jake on the right. They are pooped after all the fun and games of running, tag, tug of war and doctor (where they operate on all the stuffed animals!)
Notice that I still don't have my new carpet!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!