
I know it goes without saying that I had a great time.
Here I am with Kevin on one side and baby Justin on the other as we headed out on Sunday morning for breakfast. (I know - you can't see Justin but trust me, he is there.)

Here is a picture of Lisa doing what she does so often - changing diapers!
That's me with Baby Justin! I held him as much as I could! He is such a good baby and almost never cries.


We spent time sitting around the pool talking and enjoying the sunshine. (this is my son, Ryan) The days warmed up as the week went by and I spent time outside reading. The birthday party was mostly outside and a few brave souls went swimming. (Ryan and Kevin are in there)

On Sunday my longtime friend from Newport Beach, Susan, came to visit with her daughter, Marina. We hadn't seen each other in years so we had a lot of catching up to do.

I also got to see my friend Diane. Diane and I worked together at San Diego Research Center and became fast friends almost from day one. We both miss our "talks" very much. (Somehow I managed to forget to get a picture as we were talking too much!)
And Jay and Virginia drove up from Mexico to take me to lunch in Old Town San Diego. They let me chose the place and it was La Pinata - which Diane introduced me to just before we left San Diego and oh, the food there is the best! I have known Jay and Virginia since our days in Mazatlan on our boats - sometime back in '97. They are both wonderful people and I love them very much!


While we were in Old Town we walked over to the new "Bazaar Del Mundo" and enjoyed all the color.
Glad you're home safely and had a looks like you had a great trip. The pictures of Jay and
ReplyDeletevirginia were great and glad to see they are doing well. Kirby that bathroom looks terrific and now you can enjoy some of that home brew. Can't wait to try some of that myself. Do you have a way of bottling and shipping yet? Love to all.
Ray and Lucy
Nice pool.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute kids.