I am in San Diego at my son's home. I am enjoying my grandson's so much. Keven turned 3 yesterday and is so much fun. Typically, he does not stop, he is always in motion. He had his party yesterday and it was hard getting him out of the pool to blow out the candles which he did without any prompting at all. He has been to many, many birthday parties and knows the drill. Justin who is just 1 month old loves for me to hold him! He is a very good baby who eats and sleeps - I have barely heard his voice.
All my wonderful pictures are locked up on my camera so I will have to wait until next weekend at home to upload some of them.
I have visits planned with friends this week and am so looking forward to seeing them! Now it is time to go play!
I'd stay in the pool too. I always hated when they would sing Happy Birthday to me... I'd rather swim.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on becoming a Grandma again. Have a great time in SoCal, Suzie. You deserve a vacation. I just wish it were visiting with us. Love ya.
ReplyDelete