Sunday, August 30, 2009

Marley Needs a Home


She looks so much like Jake we have to wonder where he was when we were on vacation!! Marley is at WARM, where we found Jake. She is just 6 months old and needs a home. If you or anyone you know is looking for a puppy please consider Marley. For more information and pictures, please click here.

2 comments:

  1. Bad name! Bad name! Read the book, "Marley and Me". Will cure you of wanting this dog... as cute as she is... good thing I am far, far and away from her :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a beautiful dog and looks just like Jake. I want her but just can't with working all day. I am sure she is a Carolina Dog like Jake and they are wonderful dogs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!