Thursday, December 31, 2009

Blue Moon

If there are two full moons in one month, the second one is called a "Blue Moon". We have a Blue Moon tonight and just look at it! Does it make you think about all those vampire movies and books? Would this be a good vampire night??

1 comment:

  1. Ooo weee ooo!

    Now that is one awesome Blue Moon. Wonderful photo. I have never got a shot as good as that, although trust me, I have tried. (Think about it, how many moon photos have you seen on my 'photo' blog? See?)

    Suzie, thank you for your nice comments on my blog. I'm flattered and proud that you followed along and plan to again this year.

    I wish you, Kirby, the dogs, and your children and grandchildren all the best in 2010. And like all good southerners (my own mom is from Mississippi), I hope you are eating some black-eye peas for year-long good luck today!

    P.S. I love olive cheese balls and vow to try your tried-and-true recipe very next chance I get. When's the next holiday? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!