Friday, April 2, 2010

And More Pollen

No, it is not snow. Although we had more than we needed this year - this car is not coated in nice soft snow - that is pollen. (Not our car - it lives a couple houses down and doesn't ever go anywhere.) It really looks like snow, doesn't it? I am not sure which I would prefer it to be? But since I really don't get a choice in the matter I guess I am really happy to have so much pollen that the car is coated, the hose was coated when I went to water the plants and the screened porch is full and - IT IS EVERYWHERE!! - and I wonder why I wake up at night dreaming that I can't breath?? Ah, Spring! But it is warm!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!