Flowers and color everywhere! We visited Magnolia Gardens this week and I am still in awe of the glorious azaleas! The weather was perfect, there were no bugs and we were allowed to bring Jake. It doesn't get much better!
That's it! You'll not be able to talk me into visiting Charleston in any other season but Spring. Magnolia Gardens is glorious. Suzie, keep up the great work with your camera...you have a great eye. Love ya.
Mom, what glorius pictures!!! I have been to Magnolia Plantation serveral times and have never seen it look this incrediable. You are a natural with your camera!
What a great picture, so picturesque!!
ReplyDeleteGlorious! Wow :)
ReplyDeleteThat's it! You'll not be able to talk me into visiting Charleston in any other season but Spring. Magnolia Gardens is glorious. Suzie, keep up the great work with your camera...you have a great eye. Love ya.
ReplyDeleteMom, what glorius pictures!!! I have been to Magnolia Plantation serveral times and have never seen it look this incrediable. You are a natural with your camera!
ReplyDelete