Thursday, May 20, 2010


Last Sunday we had a very special visitor. A few months ago Kirby went on an internet search for his old Navy buddy - from 40 + years ago. And - by golly, he found him! Sunday, Ed came to visit. They had not seen each other or communicated in all those years. And oh, my did they have fun sharing old war stories and remembering good times together.

We picked Ed up at his hotel and took him to our favorite downtown pub - Tommy Condon's. We had sandwiches and then I left them and went in search of the perfect photo - which I did not find but sure had fun trying.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't the internet an amazing thing? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the suggestions for our Charleston trip! I am super excited and look forward to visiting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!