Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


The Happy Mother and her daughter. **Son too far away in California :( **

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are mothers too! I have had a wonderful day. It started with the flowers yesterday from Ryan and his family in California and then today we had brunch with Christie and her family. We went to Fuel and if you will remember, Kirby and I celebrated our anniversary there last year. I love it and of course the biggest draw is that we can take the dogs!! Yea! We had 3 yellow dogs wanting to check out what ever was served at each of the tables. And of course they serve one of my favorite ales - Drifter Pale Ale.

That was fun but - then Christie and I went downtown where everyone was all dressed up and families roamed the streets. (College of Charleston and the Citadel both had graduation this weekend and all the families were in town!) But - we went to the bead store and got some lovely, lovely things. I just love seeing all that shiny colorful stuff! And then we went home, relaxed and played with the pretty beads.

Now I am sipping a glass of red wine and reflecting on what a wonderful day this has been and how lucky I am to not only have such great children, but to get to celebrate so many Mother's Days with them.

1 comment:

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!