Monday, January 17, 2011

Dog Time at the Park

Sunday was such a lovely day that we decided to head out to Palmetto Isles Park for a walk with the dogs.  I had my neighbor, Susan, with me and my daughter, Christie.  Jake got to come this time and Christie brought her 2 yellow labs, Socks and Lacy.
I caught Susan when she wasn't looking!

Christie took Lacy and Socks down a ramp (first time for Lacy!) and let them experience "moving ground"!! Jake went too but somehow didn't get in the picture.

The day was good for being in a fishing boat too.

And then we stopped at the dog park where EVERYONE had a great time.  I wish I could have gotten some video of Jake running because he got going and was like lightening.  Once he was tired out I remembered I have video on my camera!
And this is Lacy. I just think she is so beautiful and so photogenic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!