Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cousins Re-United!!

I know I should write a lot about Jeannine and our childhood together but I am tired.  I will say that she is a wonderful cousin that I hadn't seen since 1995 at a family reunion in Colorado.  We used to go to Thanksgiving at her house in Pasadena, CA every year.  She is in Charleston for the wedding of her son, Brad, who I can't believe is even out of high school but she promises he is nearing his 30's.
Jeannine and Me
We spent some time at home trying so hard to catch up and then met my daughter, Christie and her family for dinner at "Red's Icehouse" on Shem Creek.
Jeannine and Christie
Jeannine, Me, Christie, Brendan (my oldest grandson), and Robert (Jeannine's best friend)
I kept waking up last night thinking of questions left unanswered.  It was just not fair to have so little time and so very much to catch up on.  Now, Jeannine, I will miss you even more than I did before!

1 comment:

  1. So cool. Cousins are just about the best. Can't wait until we catch up!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!