 |
| Jennifer, Phil and Kirby |
|
We spent a couple of lunches in Hendersonville, NC. Here we are at Hannah Flanagan's. The service was TERRIBLE the first day so we had lunch elsewhere. The next day the service was better so we stayed for lunch.
 |
| Jennifer |
Jen and I spent some time in the local shops while the guys patiently waited for us. I loved the bag store and went back the next day and bought one that looks almost like the red-orange stripe one. Jen got the purple and black one. It was really hard to chose! I have some sort of a bag fetish and never have enough of them!
 |
| Phil and Kirby |
 |
| Phil and Marc |
This is the second day at Hannah Flanagan's. Great nachos and I didn't get a picture! But you can certainly tell that Marc was having a great time!
 |
| Jennifer and Phil |
OMG! I'm a bag lady too!!! Your next step is to be a knitter, come on!!! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteKirby should have been in Key West last for Hemingway Days. Everyone there had a white beard. Well maybe not everyone, but the important ones did.