Saturday, August 6, 2011

Mountain Getaway - Asheville, NC - Our Favorite Pub

We voted Jack of the Wood as our favorite pub in Asheville but there were many more that we didn't try. Guess we will just have to go back!
I think we were having fun here!  Kirby is looking under the table for something and I can't remember what it was.  And Jen is hiding part of her arm.  Ah, that must be what Kirby was looking for - the rest of Jen's arm!
 Phil is finally starting to smile - amazing what a few ales will do!
 I volunteered to be the the driver going back to that lovely mountain house so I was a good girl and got a coke.

" And this is the way you do it!"
 I loved this guys shirt!
 This was the local brew that they sold at Jacks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you taking a minute to comment on my blog! It means a lot to me!